RACE Day Fun!
- Food trucks
- Joe & Tina from Star 105.5
- Band "Bourbon Country" from 2-4 pm
- Beer Garden featuring brew from Crystal Lake Brewery
- Races start at Noon
- Crystal Lake Strikers 11:30 am
On Race Day
- Boats can start arriving at 9 am
- Gates open at 10 am to the General Public- $5.00 per person. Kids are free (3 & under)
- Pick up your race number and swag at check in
- Set up your boat to be prepared for pre-race inspection
- Heats will be posted at 10:30 am
- Race day Kwiki boats will be the only race day registration allowed
Check in your boat at the boat launch area located at the north end of Main Beach in Crystal Lake. You will be given your race number and swag. We will inspect each boat to ensure that the construction follows the rules and all safety rules have been followed.
When your number is called by the announcer, proceed to the start line with your boat and crew. Life jackets and paddles will be provided if you do not have any. Life jackets MUST be worn by all participants at all times during the competition.